Business meetings and events in Norwich
A historic Georgian hotel in an enviable location and Norwich's largest indoor venue, The Assembly House is in the heart of the city and is one of Norfolk's best-connected hotels.
The Assembly House regularly hosts large conferences and events, from international corporate congresses to day-to-day meetings, whole House takeovers and employee celebrations. Our dedicated events team will ensure every detail of your time with us is taken care of.
We can help you bring the creative spark to your meetings by building the right package for you, from event room set-up to hospitality, technology link-ups and even tailored experiences such as team-building events at The Richard Hughes Cookery School, which is on-site.
I just wanted to send a message to thank you and your colleagues for providing such a fabulous service for our event with you on Wednesday evening and Thursday. Thanks for helping us over so many months and managing our endless requests!"
Charlotte Davies, Project Manager, Maternal Medicine, November 2023.
The Assembly House also offers full and half-day delegate rates which include delicious hospitality options at all-inclusive prices for full details of the many options we can offer.
Our dedicated events team will be delighted to assist you with your event, whether it's a business breakfast, all day conference or a company ball: for more information please contact 01603 626402 or email email@example.com.
We are also well-established as an arts venue and have many spaces which are ideal for art exhibitions and our beautiful ballroom with its excellent acoustics and dance floor is a
wonderful venue for live performances, whether it be a talk or a lecture, a poetry reading or a recital, a comedy night or a concert.
The Assembly House has wheelchair access to the main rooms in addition to ramps and a lift to our upstairs event rooms.
Why meet at the Assembly House?
* A gorgeous Georgian building in the heart of Norwich which is sure to stimulate everyone's imagination!
* The Assembly House is an independent business that prides itself on personal service, flexibility and professionalism
* The House is close to travel links, including Norwich Train Station, and main roads
* A 40-space car park to the rear of the building
* Exceptional staff, many of whom have worked for the business for decades and have incredible experience in delivering top-class events
* Menus designed by renowned local chef Richard Hughes, whose award-winning cookery school is on-site and offers corporate experience days
* 15 stunning award-winning boutique bedrooms all decorated differently, many with their own courtyard gardens, balconies or separate lounges
* A central location which makes exploring all that Norwich has to offer easy, including The Lanes shopping area, countless restaurants, pubs and bars, and attractions such as Norwich Cathedral, The Plantation Garden, Norwich Castle and Norwich Market
Get In Touch
The Assembly House
For all general enquiries including wedding, private dining, corporate or questions about the House please use the form below and our team will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.